1. Is your payment processing secure?
We use Paypal to process all transactions. They're established as the industry leader for online commerce and their reputation is second to none. All transactions run through their secure website, and they use state-of-the-art encryption methods to ensure your security. Paypal’s business depends on their reputation for reliability, as does ours, and keeping your information safe is our top priority.
2. Do I need a Paypal account to purchase the draft guide?
No, you can pay instantly with your credit card - Paypal processes the transaction, but there's no need to sign up for an account.
3. How long does it take to process the transaction?
Payment is processed instantly.
4. How do I know my transaction was successful?
You will see a confirmation message at the end of the payment process telling you that you have successfully completed your purchase. Additionally, you will receive e-mail confirmation with your login information and a receipt for your records.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. For those with a Paypal account, several other options are available.
1. I’m having trouble downloading my draft guide, what can I do?
Please ensure that you have logged in with the password provided via email upon completion of purchase. Contact us if you are still having difficulty and we will assist you.
2. My password is not working, what should I do?
First, passwords are case sensitive so it might be as simple as turning off caps lock. Please ensure that you are using the correct password. Also, upon creating your account, you were sent a confirmation email to the email address you submitted. This email contains your user name and password. Contact us if you are still having difficulty.
3. How do I login to my user account on the new version of the website?
If you have previously purchased a product, your user account and username are still active. However, to login for the first time, you will need to request a new user password. Do so by clicking here, and then clicking "Request New Password." A new password will be emailed to the address you used during your previous purchase. All other users who did not previously purchase a product will need to recreate their user accounts.
1. Who owns and operates FantasyHockeyStandard.com?
Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. is a privately held Canadian corporation owned and operated in Canada. We are not owned by, or affiliated with, any other business entity.
2. Who are you?
Our group has experience in professional sports, media, broadcasting, marketing, web programming, design, poker, statistics, and education. Our two editors and lead writers are Ryan Nast and Adam Lind.
1. How can I place an ad on FantasyHockeyStandard.com or in the Fantasy Hockey Standard Draft Guides?